Learn about Andover Healthcare
Meet our recruitment staff
See our open opportunities
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00am- 3:30pm (OT as needed)
• Responsible for the receipt/oversight of all inbound materials and associates within the department.
• Strong positive attitude.
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
• Responsible for ensuring all material received are properly inspected (if applicable) and received into the database against the corresponding Purchase order and proper labels applied to each pallet.
• Responsible for ensuring received product is sorted and racked in their appropriate areas and all inventory transactions are made to ensure accurate inventory.
• Provide proper coverage for any overtime needs and any short staffing issues
• Responsible for the oversight and disposition of all RMA’s.
• Able to work Overtime as needed.
• Perform daily cycle counts and manage all warehouse inventory.
• Able to operate forklift, pole truck, dock stocker, reach truck, and ride-on pallet jacks certification/training done Onsight).
• Forklift experience preferred.
• Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Able to lift over 50lbs
• Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, and ERP systems
• Work with purchasing on managing incoming freight to ensure proper flow of materials and limit inventory overstock.
• May be needed to assist in side projects as needed within the leadership team
Since the beginning, Andover has strived to produce high quality products that fill a need for customers. Andover continues in that tradition today. From its roots as a manufacturer of tape for the Sports Medicine industry in 1976, to its focus today on break-through, innovative products that are filling a gap in the healthcare, animal health and sports medicine industries. Andover Healthcare has been there to produce high quality, made in the USA products that improve the lives of its customers.
Andover has many industry “firsts”, including:
Developing a latex-free bandage that performs better than latex
Designing a cohesive bandage/foam pad
Going to market with an all-in-one cohesive bandage/absorbent dressing that is cost effective and saves time
Developing a cohesive bandage with easy hand tear for quick application and prevention of cross contamination from scissors
Offering cohesive bandages with controlled compression
Introducing cohesive bandages in colors and color packs
Manufacturing latex-free printed bandages